How we use your personal data
After Dinner Speakers & Comedians Ltd provide entertainment services and this includes requesting data information in respect of that business.
When you visit our website, we use analytics to monitor usage, however this data is used internally for marketing research and at no time do we attempt to identify those visitors.
Where you complete a contact us form via the website, we will use that information to contact you and discuss your enquiry. Where you send us an email, we use gmail as our email system and Google retain records of all communication between us on a secure server. Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure any emails you send to us are within the bounds of the law.
We do not record telephone calls, and any information provided over the telephone which is not in respect of business between us, will be deleted once the date of the event enquiry has passed.
You may request to have this data removed at any time and we do not log any additional information about you, unless we do business together.
After Dinner Speakers & Comedians Ltd processes personal information to enable us to
- promote and sell our services,
- to maintain our accounts and records
- and to support and manage our clients, agents and the artists we work with
Any personal data which we require we will collect directly from yourself and may include:
- Full name and personal details including contact information (e.g, client addresses & locations, email address, contact telephone numbers)
- VAT registration number (if VAT registered)
- Bank account details so we can pay your invoices pay directly
- Records of previous bookings made through After Dinner Speakers & Comedians Ltd
Who do we share your information with?
We sometimes need to share the personal information we process with yourself and also with other organisations including:
- Associates and representatives of the person whose personal data we are processing
- Current, past and prospective After Dinner Speakers & Comedians Ltd artistes, agents, bookers and venues providing entertainment services
- Suppliers and service providers
- Central government
- Credit reference agencies
- Debt collection and tracing agencies
- Financial organisations including After Dinner Speakers & Comedians Ltd bank and accountants
Where this is necessary to share information After Dinner Speakers & Comedians Ltd are required to comply with all aspects of the Data Protection Act.
It may sometimes be necessary to transfer personal information overseas. This is only shared within the European Economic Area and any transfers made will be in full compliance with all aspects of the Data Protection Act.
How do we treat your personal data?
All items of personal data are stored electronically on either our:
- Booking management system
- Banking system
- Accounting software
All of our systems are password protected and access is limited to only those After Dinner Speakers & Comedians Ltd personnel who specifically need to process the data. In addition, we undertake a regular review of all the information we hold.
We are registered with the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) to collect, retain, store and pass on personal information on Artists, Hirers, Suppliers and other Agents in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations 2018. Our registration Number is: and our Data Protection Officer is Mark Davis
How we will contact you
After Dinner Speakers & Comedians Ltd will use your phone number and email address to contact you according to your preferences, and from time to time we may use social media (e.g. Facebook, Twitter and message facilities in other platforms).
You can change your preferences at any time by contacting us. In the case of social media messages, you can manage your social media preferences via that social media platform.
How to change your preferences or update your personal data
Under data protection law you have the right to:
- be informed about our processing of your personal data
- have your personal data corrected if it is inaccurate
- object to processing of your personal data
- restrict processing of your personal data
- have your personal data erased
- request access to your personal data and information about how we process it
- move, copy transfer your personal data
Where you have opted in to receive marketing material from ourselves, this will be limited to targeted emails specific to your previous requirements, and will not exceed 6 emails per year. You can opt out of all marketing at any point by contacting email@example.com or at the point of receiving the email using the unsubscribe link.
This policy is subject to ongoing review in order to ensure we remain compliant with GDPR and maintain the security of your personal data. We reserve the right to update or amend this policy. Any substantial changes to the policy will be notified to you in writing
If you have any questions regarding how After Dinner Speakers & Comedians Ltd use your personal data or should any of your personal data need to be updated or you wish to change the way in which we contact you, please contact our Data Protection Officer Mark Davis
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office number: 01422 825016
After Dinner Speakers & Comedians Ltd
Registered office : Chippings, 2 The Old Sawmills, Ripponden, HX6 4EN
VAT Reg : 525 6418 45
Company Reg : 4566047